Inspections and surveys
HYDROFLOW SUBSEA performs underwater surveys with certified diving and ROV crew members. All our inspection personnel hold CSWIP underwater inspection certificates.
The CSWIP scheme is:
- An internationally recognized mark of competence for people engaged in welding and/or inspection related jobs in manufacturing, constructing, operating or repairing high-quality welded structures, plant or components.
- An accredited scheme - the UK government's Department of Trade and Industry has approved CSWIP for personnel certification by an ISO/IEC 17024 directive through the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Our crews often undergo training and refresher courses to enable our company maintain high standards services. Our certified inspection divers and ROV pilots can complete a wide range of underwater inspections such as:
- General Visual Inspection GVI
- Close Visual Inspections CVI
- Cathodic Protection monitoring CP
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement UT
- Laser for distances and sizing
- Crack detection ACFM
- Flooded Member Detection FMD
HYDROFLOW SUBSEA Inspection divers and ROV pilot/technicians obtained the following certificates:
CSWIP 3.1U - NDT Inspection Diver
CSWIP 3.2U - NDT Inspection Diver
CSWIP 3.3U - ROV Inspector
CSWIP 3.4U - Underwater Inspection Controller
HYDROFLOW SUBSEA provides daily progress reports to our clients as well as a detailed final report.
Our reports are accurate and will allow you to have a clear view of your vessel below the waterline. We make use of the latest technologies which include underwater cameras, communication, and lighting systems. By using these top quality and vital inspection tools, we can provide exceptional final reports.
Our experienced and professional inspection team members are fluent in English, French, Dutch, Spanish and German.